Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Etsy Listing--Personalized Fine Silver Jewelry

With Christmas just around the corner, I decided to add personalized fine silver jewelry to my etsy shop.  These necklaces make the perfect gift for you mother or grandmother.  You can have charms with the initial of your kids or grand kids.  This necklace comes with two (2) charms.  Additional charms are $10 each.  The charms are made from precious metal clay (PMC).  PMC or precious metal clay consists of very small particles of silver mixed with an organic binder and water. The binder burns away, leaving the pure fine silver (99.9%). It is also Eco Friendly (100% reclaimed and recycled silver) .  They are completely handcrafted by me.  I shape, sand, fire, oxidize and hand polish each charm.  They hang from a sterling silver 18 inch ball style chain.


I also added a Monogrammed Fine Silver necklace.  This charm is also handcrafted by me.   It's a great gift.  The monogram is in the order of first, last, middle.  Example:  JMP for Jacquelyn Patrece Moore 



Stop by my etsy shop, j. moore design, llc, to check these out.  I'm offering free shipping within the United States for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment